Thursday, October 2, 2008

Schtock.com

How many times have we looked through a stock site and wondered why the hell there isn't better stuff available? Well, actually, there is, we just don't know about it because we're not looking in the right places or plugging in the right search terms. How are we to know?

There are a few people out there that do know. They are, of course, the ones who work at the stock houses. One such person has started a blog to display some of the fine stock that's out there, in an unexpected way. From the "about" section:

I work at a major stock photo company cataloging images. The majority of the stuff I work with will never see the light of day for no other reason than that most people don't know it's available to them. It's a shame which I'm trying to remedy with this site. As an amateur designer, I occasionally can't help but play around with the images I see floating across my desk on a daily basis. This site contains the results."

Have a look at some Schtock.

No comments: