Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Found My Animal

Anyone who knows me knows I want a dog. But they also know I regularly don't get home until 10:30 or later, so I can't. sigh. In any case, this new product makes me want to buy a leash, with or without the furry friend.

Found My Animal creates leashes that help "raise public awareness of the urgent need for animal adoption." Proceeds go to a non-profit group that spays/neuters and shelters homeless animals. You can read more about it on the website.

So the idea is a great one, in my opinion, but what's really great to me is the aesthetic value of the leashes. They look wonderful! They have individual brass tags, two brass o-rings and solid bronze clips that make it easy to clip to a post or wrap around your arm, and are made of a thick nautical rope (that they claim is soft, yet strong). Okay, I'm rambling on a bit about a leash, but I just like them. You can even get custom orders for your pet alpaca!




No comments: