Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This Ain't No Disco

But it's also not where I work. hmf. Well, in any case, I've known about this site for a while, but I decided to post about it anyway. You've probably already seen it, but This Ain't No Disco is a "portfolio of some of the best agency interiors in the world."

Really, it's just a bunch of ego stroking. Agencies with a bunch of green and a great interor designer showing off their spaces. Ugh. But aren't ad agencies supposed to be cool? Apparently some of them really are. Me? I have my friend Renee come in and say things like "Oh. I thought your office was going to be way cooler. I mean, I was at least expecting hardwood floors..."

Oh well. Maybe someday I'll have hardwood floors. I'll make sure to bring my Lamposaurus with me, though. Fear not.

No comments: