Thursday, January 31, 2008

told you i couldn't wait. links: week 1 cont'd

Garrett Morin
as we already know, I lean towards a simple design. Sometimes, however, simple can just leave me uninspired.

Saturday
to back that up, here's an example of simple being beautiful.

Wood Wood
here’s one for some serious discussion. Black/white is classy, there’s a lot of motion. Perhaps too much. To be honest, I was expecting the scrolling information to react to the position of my cursor. I do like the infusion of color on rollover of the upper nav bar. It was unexpected.





Francis Gingras
who needs to know English when we can critique en francais? Hah! In any case, here’s a personal portfolio site I find interesting. I was surprised and disappointed when the work overlaid the entire page, I was expecting it to appear in all the negative space to the left.


Okay, I actually do have a lot of work to do, so I’ll stop for now.

No comments: