Friday, February 29, 2008

and sent

one of the discussion points for my new site is the "contact" page. do i include an email form? or just offer up my contact info and hope?

since i had a little break today (even though i have way too much to do i still managed to find myself in a holding pattern for each of my projects) i found and followed this tutorial on creating email forms in flash. of course, i wasn't interested in creating one that looked exactly like the one in the tutorial, so i managed to figure out how to create the look i wanted by sifting through a couple of other websites and forums.

the result? it worked! amazing! i still don't understand why it only works on "test movie" and not "publish preview," but i'm not going to search for that answer right now. i'm happy enough with my new knowledge of input fields.

No comments: